A tenant wishing to from a family unit to a smaller unit, will only be eligible for a transfer if the tenant is in good standing, current in rent, and not in violation of any lease provisions. The head of household must complete a request for transfer form and return the form to the tenant selector.  A tenant wishing to move must complete an application via CHAMP – https://publichousingapplication.ocd.state.ma.us/  You will be notified. At that time, an inspection of your current unit shall be conducted. You will not be eligible for transfer unless the unit and basement passes inspection.  HHA will transfer any tenant who is not in the properly sized unit.

Contact Us

Translate »